AllFrozenSeafood.com – Magento Ecommerce website design.
Ewebproject Magento developers in Fort Lauderdale did it again – The new, Responsive (mobile friendly) Magento Ecommerce development is up, running and making money already. This frozen seafood company is located in New York, however, business owners trusted experienced and professionan, Fort Lauderdale web designers with this Magento ecommerce development. Lets take a look at key elements of this Magento shopping cart design:
– Responsive Sliding Banner. All slides/images, link, title and text content easy editable by admin via Magento back-end. Style design to re-size itself depends on visitor web browser resolution. It will looks great even on vertical view on iPhone.
– Homepage is the most important part of Magento web development (or any other web design for that matter). This is the place where most of your visitors will land and most of times its responsible for deal / no deal decisions of your potential web customers. Good Ecommerce web design should allow online shoppers to get to the product they are looking for as quick as possible – this is why beside of 4 static blocks below slider, representing products and services owner wants to advertise the most – our Magento web developers have placed option to display featured products, giving website visitors a chance to make a purchase with just one click from the homepage.
– Very clear and straightforward, drop down navigation. As a experienced web developer, I cant stress enough how important clear and logical navigation is, to every website especially for ecommerce web development where any confusion to your visitor will make him leaving your site.
– Category view. This ecommerce development is based on Magento Community Edition ver. 188.8.131.52 which is the newest stable edition with a lot of great options out of the box. Our ecommerce developers set up ‘shop by’ and ‘compare products’ functionality for easy product browsing.
– Product view in this Magento web design has standard image view (w/ option to add picture gallery), price, description and attributes. There is also ‘Add Tag’ option for visitors.
Overall, this Magento ecommerce development is very clean, yet eye catching. Web design is light and clean not only graphically but also in code. All customizations to core Magento script are implemented with Ecommerce best practices and Magento web development standards. Turnaround time for this development – 3 weeks. Ewebproject has the best Magento Ecommerece Developers in Fort Lauderdale. If you are looking for professional and effective web design company in Fort Lauderdale or anywhere in South Florida – Evebproject web designer can meet you in person to discuss your new project and to answer any question regarding web design or ecommerce development.