With the release of WordPress 3.5.1, we will get a several bugs and issues fixed. It is always a good idea to keep your version of WP updated – but remember, before you will perform such upgrade (which is relatively easy – pretty much one click of the button) ALWAYS back up your database and design template files (not so easy) because your current WordPress web design, template or its elements may be hard-coded to core PHP files of WP – and ALL of these, will be overwritten with new ones, so all of your customization may be gone.
Here is what’s new with WP version 3.5.1
- In Admin’s Editor: Prevent certain HTML elements from being unexpectedly removed or modified in rare cases.
- In Media Functionality: Fix a collection of minor workflow and compatibility issues in the new media manager.
- In Networks: WP will suggest a proper rewrite rules when configuring a new ones.
- Prevent scheduled posts from being stripped of certain HTML, such as video embeds, when they are published.
- Suppress some front-end, visual warnings that could occur when a plugin misused the database or user APIs.
Additionally in WordPress Version 3.5.1 you’ll get fixed several of security issues.